“It is more important to remember God than to breathe.” – St. Gregory the Theologian

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Scent-sory Overload

1. Do you wear perfume or cologne?
never. everything i have is fragrance free so for as i am able. perfumes, colognes, fragrances of any sort, trigger my asthma badly.

2. What brand or kind of soap do you use?
omega nutrition's unscented face and body soap (liquid)... with a wee bit of natural tea tree oil for my hair (also my shampoo)

3. Do you use anything to scent your home (candles, potpourri, scented oils, etc.)?
absolutely not. my home is as odor free, chemically air-pollutant free as i am able.

4. What's your favorite scent on a member of the gender to which you're attracted?
NOTHING. to be honest, i don't understand the attraction of scents anymore... to me, it's poison.

5. Have you ever tried aromatherapy? If so, describe your experience; if not, do you think it works?
not really.... most stuff in the aisles at stores that are 'aromatherapy' are so strong - and chemically! - scented that i can't go down the darn aisle. why wouldi bring it into my home? as for 100% natural essential oils in minute quantities, like i put in my shampoo? i don't know. i'm experimenting as i go along.

from Five on Friday

No comments: